Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Well, I have not blogged in over  a week. I got decidedly sick last week, and it is still lingering. I missed some work days, and have just been laying reallllll low. I feel...ok...but just ok, no better.

The plan is to leave tomorrow morn and fly to Topeka and then drive back with Gretchan and Rory over the course of a week or so. We'll see some friends in Colorado Springs and then hop, skip and jump our way back to sweet Portland.

That's the end of my rock and roll adventures...this round anyway. I'll likely keep on writing when I am back. Though, be warned, this was written knowing Rory and Gretchan would read this. Rory won't read this now that we'll be back together...so...I may touch on some other topics...

Honestly, I listened to about 2 hours of music the last 4 days, all of iPod random. I was too down and out to actually get up and change things. But, here was my list before I got really sick:

Henry Rollins-Think Tank (spoken word)
Pearl Jam-vs.
Otis Redding/Jimi Hendrix-Historic Performances of the Monterey Pop Festival
Pearl Jam-Yield
Temple of the Dog-Temple of the Dog
Mother Love Bone-Apple
Alice in Chains-Facelift

No comments:

Post a Comment