Saturday, August 2, 2014

Finalllllly stayed up lllllllllllate. Not rocking...as I should have been, but paining two coats of Yolo Water.07 on the bathroom. I started about 5 Friday night, and finished the second coat and the clean up around 1 am. Legit. Finished 3 beers and 1/2 bottle of Spanish Cava. But, the paint looks great. I am good at painting. Real steady handed and all.

Then this morning I awoke at 6:30 and was working at 7. Finished the bathroom (electric covers, moving things back in, pics on wall, etc), then....went straight to sealing the trim around the windows. I trimmed them myself years ago, but never sealed them. Until now. Currently, it is 8:06pm on Saturday. I finished about an hour ago. Took a couple breaks, played a bit o' guitar, ate...re-hydrated. Because it is hot and the house had to be opened up all day. Likely lost 8 pounds of sweat.

Big list o' records last night and today...

Pearl Jam-Backspacer
Bob Mould-District Line
Dead Kennedys-Give me Convenience or Give me Death
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers-Hypnotic Eye
Albert King-Born under a Bad Sign
Jack White-Lazaretto
Donnas-Get Skintight
Night Ranger-Dawn Patrol
Sugar-File Under: Easy Listening
Black Sabbath-Black Sabbath
Mike Watt-Contemplating the Engine Room
Pearl Jam-No Code

Also listened to the iPod on 'Hard Rock' genres for about 4 hours after I got sick of flipping vinyl...lotsa Maiden, Twisted Sister, Quiet Riot, Cinderella, Motley, G n R...epic

No comments:

Post a Comment