Thursday, July 31, 2014

Had a normal day at work. Did some NPR time in the morning, had a nice coffee...though...no paper. It arrived sometime while I was at work. So, that was a bummer. I like my coffee/paper...

Anyway, stopped on the way home from work and got some paint for the bathroom, which will be my Friday evening/Saturday job. Laid on the couch and watched a hilarious Australian movie one of my patients told me about called Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. Crazy funny about drag queens doing a show in the outback. From the mid-90's...but funny.

Then played some guitar with the iPod on 'random'. I did listen to one tasty vinyl selection-

Led Zeppelin-Physical Graffiti

Here is what I found later in the evening when it cooled down...6 of my cat collection lounging at the 'Feral Cat Neighborhood Retirement Center'....jeez...what a way to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment