2 duck eggs, english muffins, espresso and raspberries from our backyard.
Righteous.
Today I did a few more hours of yardwork and listened to the random iPod. Had some disco, old school soul, some punk and some metal. I love random.
Had some guitar time, played some Lynyrd Skynyrd, some John Mayall, some Albert King, some Pink Floyd, some Motley Crue, some Metallica.
Rocked the Flying V today...
Played the following albums at full volume today:
Pearl Jam-Yield
Accept-Balls the Wall
Police-Zenyatta Mondatta
Oasis-(What's the Story) Morning Glory
Bob Mould-Beauty and Ruin
Pearl Jam-Twenty (DVD)
Cleaned the kitchen tile and grout on my hands and knees and did a full vacuum and went to the farmers market. Got some potatoes and tomatoes. Picked some sweet kale from the backyard garden and made a sweet salad with garlic and raisins.
It was soooooo tasty.
Then I found a FREE pile and there was a framed picture in the pile...so I brought the picture home and put an old poster of John Lennon in it....then hung it in my room. My wife will like it...right?....I mean, who wouldn't want John Lennon and Eric Clapton from the 1968 Rolling Stones "Rock and Roll Circus" on their wall?
Heck yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment