Been a couple of days. Had a rough ride to Nike and back yesterday...just felt slow and terrible, so I rode reallll slow.
Today went to PACE as usual on Tuesday. Had a normal day. Saw an old patient visiting from Sweden...that was fun.
Soundtrack of my life the last 2 days:
Iron Maiden-The Early Years (DVD)
Wilco Johnson/Roger Daltrey-Going Back Home
Everclear-So Much for the Afterglow
Pearl Jam-Vitalogy
Pennywise-From the Ashes
Iron Maiden-The Final Frontier
John Butler Trio-April Uprising
Gretchan and I's brush with fame....So, one of our favorite shops of quirky usefulness, HandEye Supply, had a photo contest of people using their stuff, and both Gretchan and I made it...! See me in the lower part in my Blue work suit with bottle opener. Gretchan is smaller, in the center, near the top in white.
See the poster here!
...and they're having a 'Pearl Party' Thursday night.
Currently, I am going to sit outside with my dog, put some new tires on my Zipp 404s, do some guitar work, have some ice cream, drink some wine...and who knows what else.....
No comments:
Post a Comment