Friday, July 4, 2014

Well...the summer "fantasy" part hasn't really happened. I basically did 6 hours of weeding and cleaning today, washed the dog, did 3 loads of laundry. I don't really know any rock stars who do that...whatever. I did play for almost 90 minutes today; that was nice. I am really enjoying the Les Paul.

Ate the fridge clear of leftovers and played with the kittens a bit.

Now, the neighborhood seems to have woken up and it sounds like the fiework time has started. It was nice and quiet today though.

I did the old iPod and headphones while outside working, so it was crazy random through several hundred songs as I was out there. Some 80's, some 90's Alternative, some blues, some Heavy Metal...it was great. I love hearing "Hanger 18" by Megadeth followed by "Peace, Love, and Understanding" by Elvis Costello. Random iTunes rules.

I also listened to:
Ratt-Out of the Cellar
The Dils-Class War
Scorpions-Blackout
Surf Punks-Locals Only
Albert Collins/Robert Cray/Johnny Copeland-Showdown

Enjoy some photos from the day:



 OH, and I got my Velonews TdF guide ready for tomorrow and put the route map/stage winner paper up on the Fridge. Maybe Talansky for the win?

No comments:

Post a Comment