Did this one day late. Got home from work, and it was an "important" day. Had appointments to trap the 4 feral kittens that reside in my backyard. Put the cat food in the traps, set them...and BAM...within minutes...
...caught one. Before I even walked away.
...Put that cat and cage in the garage. Looked out the window...and...
...another. First five minutes...and 2 were caught.
Then, a break, as I left to go to dinner with my clinic driector, David, and our old partner, Shawn. Went to Laurelhurst Meat Market for some ridiculous steaks, and appetizers. Also had a big, fat Bordeaux...yes...
Came home several hours later...and 2 more caught. However...1 I caught is some neighbor feral who has been hanging around my kittens. So...one kitten still roams in my backyard. BUT, I caught 4 to be fixed. Hopefully I can catch the last one as well. Tonight...
Had a bit of time to play/listen:
Bob Mould-Life and Times
Metallica-Ride the Lightning
No comments:
Post a Comment