Saturday, July 5, 2014

Today more work. Don't worry, though, I did play some rock LOUD...played through:

Pearl Jam-Ten
John Mayall-70th Birthday concert
Mountain-Live
Guns n Roses-Appetite for Destruction
Joe Bonamassa-Dust Bowl

Did lots of weeding again and played with the backyard feral cats. Also, restrung 2 guitars, and cleaned the lot. Oh, and I removed and lubed 2 complete sets of guitar tuners...My Hamer Flying V is still in the "guitar hospital" in the garage (see photo).

Ohhhhh, I almost forgot I watched most of Stage 1 of the 2014 Tour de France. Kittel was righteous. In the photo is my morning espresso, Wall Street Journal, VeloNews TdF stage-by-stage guide, and my laptop. I like July.

In addition to my guitar time and my iPod random time while weeding, I listened to:

Iron Maiden-Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden-Flight 666 soundtrack album
Dead Kennedys-Plastic Surgery Disasters
Def Leppard-On Through the Night
Reo Speedwagon-You Can Tune a Piano, but you can't Tuna Fish
The MC5-Kick Out the Jams



No comments:

Post a Comment